Tuesday 1 September 2009

Title of magazine, mise-en-scene and Coverlines for Front Cover

Task 1

The title for my new school magazine is "Weather Wins".

The mise-en-scene of my magazine front cover is going to be straight forward and simple as i want it to appeal to students aswell as parents, carers and teachers. My main image is going to be of a school girl in uniform, medium close up, this is as it is a school magazine therefore it has to have connotations of school. Title is going to be at the top in bold writing.

I am going to have 8 coverlines on my front cover as this is about the same amount on other successful magazine front covers and i think it works well.

My coverlines are as follows:
  • Our School's Success
  • Top Ofsted Inspection
  • Ice Radio's Hits
  • Outstanding Exam Results..Yet Again!
  • We now have new clubs
  • The Girls Sporting Acts
  • Staff Stars In Their Eyes
  • New Healthier Canteen Lunches For All

No comments:

Post a Comment