Thursday 3 September 2009

Content which will appear in my magazine

There will be many things that will be regular content in my magazine. For example there will always be a medium close up as my main picture on my front cover, this will also always be of a school girl in uniform however it will be a different student each time. My magazine is going to be published monthly as this way it will get more attention and there will be more chance to have more information and achievements in it.


It will also have this regular content as follows:


  • The School's latest Success
  • Headteacher's Letter
  • Ice Radio Updates
  • Pictures of the latest sporting events
  • Competitions

10 Feature Articles Which Will Appear In My Magazine:


  1. Top Ofsted Inspection
  2. The Girls Sporting Acts
  3. Healthy Canteen Lunches For All
  4. Ice Radio's Hits
  5. Outstanding Exam Results
  6. Brand New Clubs
  7. Staff Stars In Their Eyes
  8. Our School's Success
  9. Year 7's Views so far
  10. Sixth form life


Images Which I Will Use On My Contents Page:


  • Group of sixth formers
  • Healthy food in the canteen
  • The dining hall
  • P.e Sports
  • Staff
  • Pupils playing sports
  • The school's logo

No comments:

Post a Comment