Sunday 3 January 2010

Notes on my Final Production

• Many changes were made to my final product, for example the main problem was my front cover image as it took a while to get the whole rock theme correct for my style and audience.

• I think that the layout works well with an organised layout as it makes it more grown up, however I could do with some sort of a rough edge to match my chosen genre.

• The main image took a while to get right and in the end I realised all I needed was more confidence when being in control of taking photographs in order to get the right image I wanted.

• I enjoyed producing my double page spread the most as it was the straightest forward due to me planning it more carefully and just getting on with it in general.

• If I could go back then I would of took a few more pictures of the band “Hippys on the Hill” while I had the chance as I feel more thought could of gone into taking the picture with a more dominant background.

• I think that with more planning and thought my magazine could look more professional and be more of a competitor to other rock magazines which have already been published.

No comments:

Post a Comment