Sunday 1 November 2009

Basic Information On My Music Magazine

The type of music magazine in which I am going to produce is going to be a "rock" magazine. I have chosen this genre of music as it is by far the most popular genre of music where magazine production is concerned. For example "Kerrang!" is the most popular rock magazine so far therefore this would be my biggest competition meaning i would always relate to the codes and conventions of music magazine throughout my magazine production.
My target audience is rock music fans of the age 16 to young adults this is because through research this age group are the ones which are most interested in the latest rock music, therefore they are also interested in the latest rock magazines which are produced. My magazine is going to appeal to both females and males as I don't want it to be stereotypical to either gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment