Saturday 7 November 2009

Questionnaire Results Write Up

The first question I asked was to see if my rock audience was mostly either female or male, below are the results which I got. As you can see there isn’t much difference however there are slightly more males than females meaning that I may want to make my magazine slightly more for a male audience.



I then asked how often they bought rock music magazines and got the majority of the audience buying them monthly meaning I may want to publish my own music magazine monthly aswell in order to attract a wider audience range.



In order to find out what my target audience wanted to see in their music magazines I asked them what they liked to see on a regular basis. I got a varied response to this question however the content which got the biggest attention was interviews, this means that I will use this in order to decide what my regular content will be as I can see which is the most popular and attract the most attention pleasing many of my audience.



In order to find out what sort of background would appeal the most to my audience I asked whether they preferred a busy or plain background. With most people saying plain meaning I am going to have a plain background on the front cover of my own magazine as it appeals to the most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment